Friday, October 31, 2008

Blogger's Community Photo Challenge-Autumn






My old AOL journal friend; Marie asked me to join in the Blogger's Community Photo Challenge, so this is my first entry for the Autumn theme. This was taken on the Smith River, in Northern California at the end of August, just as the leaves were starting to change. This particular leaf caught my eye, due to the color contrast against the river's stone banks. I've entitled it, A Hole in My Heart . Some of you who read my journal may have already seen this in another post as I used it in an entry the other day. To the new people who may stop by to view it when I link it to the Photo Challenge, I say WELCOME! I am looking forward to meeting more friends that enjoy photography as well as blogging!

Lisa

12 comments:

  1. I so love that photo - the colors are stricking - thanks for sharing it~~
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a wonderful shot & I loike the effect you used. It really stands out~
    Thanks for joining in...Ü
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How interesting...I just recently took a shot of a red leaf with a perfect hole in it. I was drawn to it too.

    Nice job you did!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful shot!!! very nice!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice shot..I love the blue of the stones under it. Makes a great contrast

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the best one I have seen so far. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to see you entering the Challenge, Lisa. Very striking and beautiful!

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful complimentary colors here! Welcome to the Challenge. :)
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, CW2....I know that has meaning...:) Wow, I love the photo and the title. I'm hungarian so I also like the quote by Zsa Zsa Gabor, Darling! Glad you entered the contest too. I hope to be more consistent and decided to sign up for the feed so I don't miss the deadline like usual..:) Good luck! Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Nice to meet you! Your photograph is wonderful. Great color:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a beautiful picture. I love photography too! Glad I found you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your thoughts!