Friday, October 24, 2008

Deathwatch Yosemite

I call this Deathwatch as it just appears to me that the tree in front is on its last legs. Fire? Insects? Old age? Who knows? But, I found the beauty in its demise and used it as a focal point in this photograph!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures. I imagine it's even more gorgeous this time a year than any other. As for adding more pictures in one entry, the easiest way for me, is to figure out which pictures I plan on adding before I add text. When you choose to add a photo there will be some text above (or below, can't remember) where you put in the photo or the url, that says add more, just click that and keep adding till your blue in the face. ;) Afterwards, just add text in between the photos. (You can also rearrange the photos by clicking and dragging) Hope this helped and didn't confuse you more. ;)
    Sending love
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the photos so far are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your thoughts!