
"Every now and again take a good look at something not made with hands--a mountain, a star, the turn of a stream. There will come to you wisdom and patience and solace and, above all, the assurance that you are not alone in the world."
~Sidney Lovett
I feel most alive when I am at one with nature. Photography is my latest passion and it allows me to take a good look at all that nature can offer and teach us. It grounds me and causes me to take a deep breath and be thankful for this human experience as a spiritual being!
Wishing you a beautiful Sunday full of wonder and gratitude!


that is a great picture!!! I am not much of a picture taker, but I sure enjoy seeing other people's work as they display their talents :)
ReplyDeleteenjoy your day
betty
You have a great eye - Thanks for sharing your pics and thoughts,
ReplyDeleteKatie