Friday, May 1, 2009

Lake Tahoe....Beautiful this time of year!

take me away Pictures, Images and Photos

I haven't been on a weekend trip in quite awhile, but that's about to change! And, believe me......I seriously need a little get-away after all that crap with the rental house, so this is wonderful timing! Tomorrow morning a friend and I are heading to Lake Tahoe and we're going to stay and play HERE! It looks amazing and it was rated 3 and a half stars out of 4 on Priceline and you know the best part about it? I got the room for $69.00 a NIGHT using the "name your own price" feature!

I'm thinkin' that's a DEAL!! At least I hope so, considering the economy!

There should be some awesome photo ops too, so I will share a few shots when I get back next week! In the meantime, send me good thoughts for BIG wins on the slots!

Woooohooooo! I can't wait!

15 comments:

  1. Wishing you a peaceful, beautiful weekend! Make some great memories!! I look forward to some of your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you win the jackpot, will you keep blogging?
    Have a wild & crazy time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy yourself dear friend! You most certainly do deserve this! (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a marvelous weekend. Hopefully, the weather will behave as it has been raining a lot today in the valley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do me a favor and put $10 on a Hard 8 at the Craps table. Remo is Jones'n for some Craps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that looks like a great property to stay at!
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, enjoy!!

    We need a hotel room next Friday night, I am going to go to Price line and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, you will be in my neighborhood. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you're having fun there! And yes...after looking at the website, I think $69/night is definitely a deal.

    Can't wait for pictures! I've always wanted to go to Tahoe.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would say that's a great deal, since $99 was the lowest price listed on their site (even tho they SAY they have deals from $29. I think that's a lie to get ppl to click)!! It looks gorgeous, tho, and so much fun!! Enjoy & win big! : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful! Will look forward to your photos.
    I lived in Reno for 20 years and when I was a teenager would drive up to the Lake as much as I could. It's still one of my favorite places on earth. The water is so clear! There are some places that you can see down over 100 feet! I was told that there are spots where they can't find the bottom. I tried to swim in it once. COLD!!! (Well, it is snow-water....) but I was young and impetuous. NOT a good idea! It was so cold that I literally started "freezing up". My boyfriend had to pull me in to shore. What a memory!
    I used to ski at Alpine. When you would get to the crest of the mountain on the lift, you could look out over Lake Tahoe. Spectacular!
    Thank you!
    ;^)
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a great time. I highly recommend getting away for a week or a weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love Lake Tahoe! Good luck! And I am sure you will get some spectacular shots from your hotel... you can see the Nevada side of Heavenly from there! Veronica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your thoughts!