Saturday, May 9, 2009

Lake Tahoe Photos-Click Each to Enlarge!



Lake Tahoe sparkles in the early morning light!




On a clear day you can see forever!




This shoreline is spectacularly beautiful!




Look how large the trees are in comparison to the man wearing a white t-shirt, just under the left group of trees, who's walking toward the center of the photo!!

14 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! And timely too...we're thinking of planning a trip there soon.

    Take care!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. A place for recovery and awe of nature. it reminds me of words heard long ago: " if you dont udnerstand my silence, you wont udnerstand my words". Does that makes sense? Have a fab day. Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Mom, I btoke my left arm, my right wrist, my ankle, and my hip.....but I did not break my camera. Aren't the photos beautiful???"

    And they ARE!

    And what I know about "falling" would make a great FORWARD to you book on the topic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! Glad to have you back although I'm sure you would have loved to stay longer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!!

    Thank you for the photos! Great shots

    ReplyDelete
  7. Breathtaking pics and I don't think that I would have even noticed the man in the final pic (somewhat represents man's relative insignificance) if you hadn't pointed him out....hope your ankle is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning photos! I feel like I've been on a mini-vacation just looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. I've always wanted to go to Tahoe...now I know why. Stunning. I think the first picture is my favorite. I could live right there....

    Beautiful, beautiful.

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I enlarged each photo and just stared into it as if I was there. I love Tahoe! So glad you had a lovely time!
    :^)
    C

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Breathtaking! I hope in the near future I will get to head west and see some of that beautiful country that I only get to see in pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful. I live about 45 minutes from there. We could have met in real life...but it sounds like you were busy doing other stuff....like sitting in the ER. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing scenery! I hope to go there one day in the near future.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your thoughts!