Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Might want to invest in a mask before getting near me!

sick Pictures, Images and Photos

It's not the swine flu...but close I am sure. I've seen corpses that have better color than I do right now. I've got it all, well...most of it. Temp. Body aches. Vomiting. Too much info, I know.....but I just want to whine here for a minute, okay.

After working in a prison for 25 years, I figured I'd probably been exposed and developed an immunity to most every type of illness known to man..........but, nooooooooooo!

Using my investigative techniques, I think I've narrowed down where I got this nasty little virus. I think Stevie Wonder could have figured it out as well. Yep. Two wild and germy little 5 year old boys that I was babysitting the other day.

As if ONE isn't bad enough? I had two!!

I believe the offending germs transferred to my 2 liter bottle of Diet Rite Cola, when the little monsters...ahem, little darlins decided to use their budding imaginations, and they began take turns rocking and placing slobbery wet kissess on the bottle of soda as if it were a baby?

I grabbed the slimy bottle away just about the time it looked as if whatever they were doing was going to get pornographic. Because, you know...boys will be boys! (I later discovered that the entire family of one of the boys had the stomach flu in the past few days!)

Later I latched on to the bottle, and stuck my hands into the ice bin to pour myself a tall icy glass of soda. And, the rest is history!

I've been banished to my room and Tam leaves fresh glasses of Sprite outside of my door, so she won't have to touch the doorknob because she has a serious puke phobia!!

If she escapes this one...I'll be really surprised!

17 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better soon. How are the little monsters anyway ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh NO! I am so sorry. I hope you feel better soon. Stomach flu's suck BIG time. I will take a cold over the stomach flu any day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack! Feel better - I had a case of it last week and am only now coming fully back to life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww~sorry you feel so crappy! I have been extremely lucky and without illness for a pretty long while. That is until I just boasted about it and probably jinxed myself. I hope you feel better real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH NO! I'm sick, too, but not quite as bad. Ok, I don't have a fever and I'm just nauseous, not puking. You win (the most horrible competition of all time)!

    FEEL BETTER

    ReplyDelete
  6. Try gingle ale, settles the stomach very well.

    So sorry to hear of your aches and pains and so glad it's not me!! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh! I hope it passes quickly and you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you're feeling better soon hon. I can't stand being anywhere close to pukey. I'll be surprised if Tam gets away without getting this too. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing like those little vectors which is what kids are. Hang in there. I hope that it's only the 24 hr. kind.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing like your kids for treating you like you've got the plague! Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Little kids spread illnesses like wildfires.

    Feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, just checking in on you and wodner how are you doing there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ..sorry to hear that you're "quarantined" for a while..hope you're all well and good now!

    ~Silver
    from One Day at a Time with Silver

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mate sorry you're sick, but please don't sneeze on me.
    drink liquids lemon honey tea I swear by it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. awe i haven't been by in a while and i miss you, sorry you are so sick I am sending good juju for you to get better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your thoughts!