As Edgar A. Poe said..."I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity."
That pretty much sums it up! Now trying to get outta my own way after trippin' on a series of enlightening growth experiences!
Labels: Subject to change!
From reading the previous entry, I can see that your sister experienced such heartache in her life. I am sorry that her loss has added sorrow to your holdiay season.
My sincere condolences and deepest sympathy to you and your family. May Krissy be wrapped in the loving embrace of God and may her soul find peace. God Bless.
Oh, I am so sorry to hear this sad news. Krissy was still so young! Bless her soul. My thoughts are with you and your family. http://boiseladie.blogspot.com/
Aw! I'm so sorry, Lisa. Wendy
ReplyDeleteI am so very sorry.
ReplyDeleteFrom reading the previous entry, I can see that your sister experienced such heartache in her life. I am sorry that her loss has added sorrow to your holdiay season.
http://searchthesea.blogspot.com/
I'm so sorry, Lisa. Sending up prayers for y'all
ReplyDelete~~Kath~~
My sincere condolences and deepest sympathy to you and your family. May Krissy be wrapped in the loving embrace of God and may her soul find peace. God Bless.
ReplyDeleteGod rest her soul and give you peace.
ReplyDeleteAngela
Oh, I am so sorry to hear this sad news. Krissy was still so young! Bless her soul. My thoughts are with you and your family.
ReplyDeletehttp://boiseladie.blogspot.com/
I am so sorry to hear about your loss.
ReplyDelete{{{Lisa}}}
My sincere sympathy for your loss.
ReplyDeleteSlapinions