As Edgar A. Poe said..."I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity."
That pretty much sums it up! Now trying to get outta my own way after trippin' on a series of enlightening growth experiences!
Labels: Subject to change!
Hi, wish you a great start into the week and - THANKS for this video, it certainly hit me today.It seems that right now I cant rely neither on previous experiences nor on intuition or anything simular. Thanks again for sharing. it truly helped me today to re-focus. Paula
Hi, wish you a great start into the week and - THANKS for this video, it certainly hit me today.It seems that right now I cant rely neither on previous experiences nor on intuition or anything simular. Thanks again for sharing. it truly helped me today to re-focus. Paula
ReplyDeleteSo profound! I used to, as my ex husband always said, over analyse everything... learned not to do that as I got into my 50s!
ReplyDeletewhat a bittersweet sentiment, a strange feeling getting older you know. and yet this too shall pass
ReplyDelete