Friday, July 17, 2009

I Just Love a Man Who Goes After What He Wants!

And....to give me a choice in the matter too? Priceless!

Mr. GS has an absolutely adorable 5 year old grandson...who just happens to be an only child. He's used to getting his way and having the adults in his life at his disposal. He's bilingual, which makes me melt and soooooo very cute that it's just hard to resist giving in to him!

little boys Pictures, Images and Photos


The other day he crawled up next to me with TWO storybooks in hand and said..........


"Lisa....Which one of these books do you want to read to me first?"



Come on! Say it with me....."AWWWWWWWW!"

Something tells me he's going to be just fine in life! Especially with the ladies!

Read the book. It's better icon Pictures, Images and Photos

10 comments:

  1. How sweet! its good he learned early in life how to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see him asking a pretty 'stranger' girl, "What do we do first: movie, or dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, at least I now know you're having fun and too busy for this old bloggin'! ;))))
    Love,
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for that one - it made me chuckle out loud on a morning I can say that I really needed to laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a doll and how fun to get to have him in your life! An added bonus to having his grand-dad. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A charmeur par excellence. He managed to even melt me! Good to have u around again. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww! Thanks, I needed this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is precious, and apparently picked that up from somewhere so his parents may have used that "trick" on him, too. Cutie:) I get to have some time with my boyfriends grandchildren, also. I like that. (And, of course, my own daughter still.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mr. GS sounds like a great fellow. Glad that you like the grandson. Enjoy the romance and love that is in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a charming story, thanks for making me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your thoughts!