Tuesday, April 5, 2005

Scalzi's Action Shot

Although a day late, as I was busy falling down, this action shot is of the ocean at Smith River, California.  I took this shot on my recent visit our beautiful northern coastline.

8 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful.  Oh how I miss the ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture.  I can feel the wet sand on my feet and between my toes.  Love to walk in places wild and free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!!! I wanna go!!! Great Action Shot.
    Kate~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the beach and I can't believe I am stuck in the midwest!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Made some good use of the cameral on your vacation, I see...  Lisa  :-]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice shot.  I so love the West coast better then the East!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this shot too!  Lots of action here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A classic. Oldie but goodie. Great photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your thoughts!