They say you can tell a lot about a person by what is on their bookshelf. What does this tell you about me?
Please link to the rest of the Round Robins to see what they express through their photos for this week's theme; Who Am I-Black and White.
1. Patrick http://astopatwilloughby.blogspot.com
2. Alan http://journals.aol.com/botdotdotdot/F-Stop
3. Renee http://journals.aol.com/acyrlicstains/publish/
4. Dawn http://journals.aol.com/auburndawn/DawnsDrivel/
5. Lisa http://journals.aol.com/cw2smom/WearinMyHeartonMySleeve/
6. Danielle http://journals.aol.com/danielled1/Everybodyknows
7. Deb http://journals.aol.com/SassyDee50/SassysEYE
8. Nancy http://journals.aol.com/nhd106/Nancyluvspix/
9. Aunt Nub http://journals.aol.com/montaukny/FoolsParadise
10. Phinney http://journals.aol.com/geminiwilder/Paragon/
11. Monica http://journals.aol.com/photographybymon/Mamarazzi/
12. Karen http://journals.aol.com/mavarin/MusingsfromMavarin/
13. Carly http://journals.aol.com/ondinemonet/Ellipsis
14. Derek http://journals.aol.com/deveil/PictureoftheDay
15. Marie http://journals.aol.com/mariebm56/PhotographsMemories/entries/742
16. Celeste http://journals.aol.com/csandhollow/Mydayandthoughts/
17. Steven http://journals.aol.com/sepintx/sometimesphotoblog/
18. Kat http://journals.aol.com/mskatdabrat/FromEveryAngle/
19. Betty http://journals.aol.com/rap4143/MyDayMyInterests/
20. Becky http://journals.aol.com/ryanagi/Wherelifetakesyou
21. Tess http://journals.aol.com/tc01hm/FirstDigitalPhotos/
22. Mary http://journals.aol.com/alphawoman1/Alphawomansblog/
23. Chris http://journals.aol.com/jeroldssis/ItsAllAboutMeIthink/entries/108
24. Robbie http://journals.aol.com/krobbie67/RobbiesRantsRaves/entries/2120


Interesting! Great interpretation of the challenge.
ReplyDelete100% correct, nice interpretation!
ReplyDeleteTess
It says you are a Venusian wolf-woman who enjoys romance, true crime fiction and listening to Elvis while perusing self-help reference materials. And I dare you to put that on Harmony.com... ;D
ReplyDeleteWell done! :)
Hee hee. I have a couple of those books, too.
ReplyDeleteI should try that round robin thing too, i guess.
Maryanne
http://journals.aol.com/globetrotter2u/Myfeelingsarereal/