Monday, August 30, 2004

Fly Boy and Grandma

That's Fly Boy and my delightful grandma, who's about to be 88 years old in a few days. This photo was taken just after Papa's memorial service on Saturday, which I will write about later.  It was a beautiful gathering and very fitting for a fine man like my dad!  Grandma held up better than all of us! 

Thanks to all of you in my beloved J-land who prayed, and wrote such comforting comments!  Your support meant so much. 

I am hanging in there, since there's still so much to do.  But, the sadness is overwhelming, especially as my family leaves a little at a time.  Pretty soon it will be just Ab and I and that scares me.  I miss Papa so very much and the tears come so easily.  He was such a part of my life for so long.     

5 comments:

  1. ((((((hugs to you))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs.  You and your family will continue to be in my prayers.  

    ReplyDelete
  3. (((((Lisa)))))  We're all of us right behind you.  Lisa  :-]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, bless your heart! - my thoughts, prayers, and hugs are with you...  Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your thoughts!