Tuesday, January 18, 2005

 

A few of my fellow journalers did this exercise, so I thought I'd play along.  It took some real effort and introspect to fill in the blanks.  It's kinda like what we have inmates fill out when they first come into the system to see if they need to be in the mental health program.  Man, I wonder what a therapist would say about my answers!

 

I am not: punctual. I know

I hurt: deeply. people I love the most

I love: my family and friends completely. my family--two- and four-legged
I hate: black widow spiders.

I fear: growing old, sick and helpless.

I hope: for peace on earth.

I hear: everything going on in the room, unless I purposely tune it out.,

I crave: a forever love.

I regret: that my mother and I didn’t have a better relationship.

I cry: so easily.

I care: about others.

I always: watch for Red Tailed Hawks.

I long to: travel and take photographs. l

I feel alone: right now.

I listen: to the lyrics in country music.

I hide: in my house behind my standards

I drive: lost in thought sometimes. huge-ass van

I sing: softly so others can’t hear how bad it really sounds.

I dance:seldom. working

I write: because I can and must for my sanity. keep myself sane
I breathe: clean, crisp mountain air. time (did I just admit I?m a mouth-
I play: with Riley when she visits.

I miss: Papa, my sister; Kim and my maternal Grandma Jeanne.

I feel: sad a lot.

I know: what I want in life. myself better than anyone else ever will
I say: what is on my mind.

I search: for God and truth.

I learn: something from everything I experience.

 doing
I succeed: when I decide I will.

I fail: to be a good sister at times.

I dream: of someone to share the rest of my life.

in glorious living color
I sleep: soundly.

I wonder: if there is really an afterlife. was given such a wonderful man toe
I want: order in my life.

I worry: needlessly, most of the time. myself out of a really great opportunity
I have: so much more than I need.
life that many would envy, yet I often feel d
I give: freely. l

I fight: for those I love.

I wait: impatiently.

I need: my dad's wisdom.

I am: grieving. a

I think: there is that special someone out there for me.

I can not help the fact that: Bubba ran away.

ople person
I stay: quiet at work, rather than risk putting my foot in my mouth. inside my own head way too much



4 comments:

  1. Every time I read one of these, I find answers that are totally me.  All us journallers seem to be connected in intimate ways.  Watch for red-tailed hawks?  I'm always scanning the sky for great birds.  I think I feel a spiritual connection to them, as you do (though not for the same reason...)  Write for sanity?  Absolutely.  Lisa  :-]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to take that last line to heart... and to work.  Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't normally like those "exercises" but that was a good one!
    Have a great weekend!
    ~Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, this wasn't as easy as I thought it would have been to fill out :)

    ~Danielle

    http://journals.aol.com/danielled1/Everybodyknows

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your thoughts!