Tuesday, August 16, 2005

A little good news.........

Ab and I will tour the private school for the arts on Thursday!  They have a full-tuition scholarship available for a Native American student so we are keeping our fingers crossed!  What a blessing that would be to have this incredible opportunity all paid! 

Today and tomorrow we will take digital photos of her art work and photos to create a portfolio to take with us for the tour and interview!  That should be fun in itself!   Pictures later!   

5 comments:

  1. You are going in the right direction with Ab.  I think it will be a great thing for her.  You can't just throw her to the dogs (public high school) and hope you'll somehow be able to control her.  Best to try to get a firm hold on things NOW.  The school sounds marvelous.  Keeping MY fingers crossed that it works out for her!  Lisa  :-]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture -- tells quite a story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds promising!  I hope it works out for you both, and makes the difference she needs in her life. - Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. The painting is wonderful, very evocative....I hope she get sthe scholarship!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this artwork...Is it Ab's??
    She is soooooo talented....like her mom..; )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your thoughts!