I wish I was there, at the ocean in Smith River. Because..... I'd be close to my dear Uncle Lee, who looks so much like my Papa and sounds like him too! He's my closest link to Papa, who I miss terribly.
Hugs to you Uncle Lee!
I wish I was there, at the ocean in Smith River. Because..... I'd be close to my dear Uncle Lee, who looks so much like my Papa and sounds like him too! He's my closest link to Papa, who I miss terribly.
Hugs to you Uncle Lee!
Nice color combo for the frame.
ReplyDeleteVery nice photo & entry~
{{{HUGS}}}
~Marie
Have you noticed that smells can also bring you back to your Papa??? There are scents that just whisk me back in time...
ReplyDeleteLovely picture!
:)
I always love pictures of the ocean, any body of water really. I think the waves are calming. We went to Florida on vacation years ago and I would sit on the beach while the sun went down just watching the waves.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I think this kid is going to stay till he's kicked out. I really hope I don't have to be induced but at the same time, pregnancy is getting a bit frustrating.
Jamie
{{{{{Lisa}}}}} Lisa :-]
ReplyDelete