Thursday, March 26, 2009

New and Improved Wearin' My Heart on My Sleeve!

Check out my new template and gorgeous header! Isn't that just awesome?! I am proud to announce that your friend and mine...the exquisite Brandi of Excess Baggage created this masterpiece for me and I am sooooo thankful and excited to have such a professional looking blog!!! Now..if I can just improve the content of this thing, we'll be in business!

Brandi...YOU ROCK!!!

Bear Hugs Pictures, Images and Photos

Thank you so much!

MUAH!!!!

16 comments:

  1. Lisa, the content of your blog far surpasses the actual template. :D I am so so so happy you like it. I had so much fun making it and this is by far one of my favorites! Thank you for letting me come into your home and decorate a lil bit. Hehe

    Huuuuugs
    Brandi

    oh and can NOT wait to get my fabulous pictures ... which btw I can already see is going to be hard to pick. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps ... really weird, I'm not getting updates from your blog. Happened to four people that I follow so far, I'm going to have to delete and reaadd grrr on Blogger. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandi rocks my world. I love that girl with all my heart. And Lisa, I think it looks EXQUISITE in here. :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice. Nice layout and always great posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo very pretty! Good job Brandi! I wish I had that talent! Okay, now Lisa, write, write, write girl!!!!!

    Oh, and Brandi, you're not going to believe Lisa's pictures. They are gorgeous. I got beautiful notecards from her. Do you think for one minute that I'm going to send them out??? NOT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah, this is a GREAT new look for your blog! I LOVE what she created for you. Someday I might have to consider doing something with my blog.

    Love it!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Cool! I like the new digs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There has never been a problem with your content, you silly girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks awesome!! Enjoy your new blog design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its perfect Lisa!

    Brandi is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it! It captures the essence of YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh...and your content is fantastic of course!

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome artwork you look as fabulous as your posts now!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your thoughts!