As Edgar A. Poe said..."I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity."
That pretty much sums it up! Now trying to get outta my own way after trippin' on a series of enlightening growth experiences!
Labels: Subject to change!
Just stopping by to say hi Lisa - I've missed reading. I'll be back to regular blogging sooner or later - hurry up summer break! I hope all is well. Martha :-)
Oh wow, my oldest just read the first 3 books in the last 3 days, she is nuts about this twilight thing all of a sudden. I am getting her the 4th book tomorrow
what have you been up to? still reading the silly vampire yarns!! oh my i will send you some cool tricks to do photo retouch as soon as i learn them!!!
Enjoy your reading! And thanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteI tried to rent it yesterday but they were out - of course!
ReplyDeletehave a great weekend!
Six word comment. . .
ReplyDeleteHave I been hiding under rocks????
have just rewatched 'pride and prejudice'
ReplyDeletesmooches Lisa xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sun is Shining
ReplyDeleteLet's go riding
Some day I'll read the Twilight series...really need to know what all the fuss is about! BTW, don't forget Sx3 tomorrow...think you'll like it!
ReplyDeleteBook is way better. Movie was a bit of a disappointment. It's lacking the intensity that the book had. :(
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jamie
Just stopping by to say hi Lisa - I've missed reading. I'll be back to regular blogging sooner or later - hurry up summer break! I hope all is well. Martha :-)
ReplyDeleteI still haven't seen it, dammit!
ReplyDeleteI pre-ordered a copy and it hasn't arrived yet. I learned my lesson about pre-ordering. ::sigh::
OMG, a friend was counting the days till this movie came out on DVD. LOL Now she is counting the months till the next Twilight movie comes out.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy~
Oh wow, my oldest just read the first 3 books in the last 3 days, she is nuts about this twilight thing all of a sudden. I am getting her the 4th book tomorrow
ReplyDeletemy six words:
ReplyDeletei hate that damned movie Twighlight.
Perhaps it's because I work at Best Buy & the DVD was released on Saturday ? lol
I am very very damn bored! :)
ReplyDeletewhat have you been up to? still reading the silly vampire yarns!! oh my i will send you some cool tricks to do photo retouch as soon as i learn them!!!
ReplyDelete