Sunday, December 21, 2008

My 2nd Grandchild is Here!

Photobucket

Fly Boy and Fall Girl delivered a healthy baby boy, at 1246 hours this (Sunday) morning; December 21, 2008 at Ft. Campbell!

Mom and baby are doing well, as is the very proud Daddy! The birth was described as "easy" and she's feeling well enough to head right home, which is unlikely to happen for at least a few hours!

Baby "Kellen" was 8 pounds and 12 ounces, and measured 21 inches in length, with a full head of hair! According to his father, he looks like his "big" brother did at birth, "but cuter with less of a cone head!"

I'm so glad I didn't say that.

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I miss having a baby in the family. I'm patiently waiting for great-grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations grandma!!! :)

    And Happy Birthday to baby Kellen. Today is my twin cousin's birthday as well. Of course, they're my age...33. LOL

    Merry Christmas to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and I'm happy all are well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are they from France? LOL

    Congrats Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Grandma AND the happy parents... Pictures coming soon???? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! ~~Kath~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your new grandson! Wonderful and exciting!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Grandma! I hope you are able to see them soon!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet Saturnalia and warmest Winter Solstice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!!! I hope you get to see him soon. I love his name, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! What a great Christmas gift!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so exciting, congratulations! I promise not to steal him. As long as his location is not disclosed. No, regardless, cross my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  13. CONGRATULATIONS!! LOVE THE NAME BY THE WAY.

    ReplyDelete
  14. CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so, so exciting!

    (And HA to Daddy's comment! I'm sure the conehead is looking a lot better now.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats, Grandma!
    What a great Christmas present~
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your thoughts!