
So, I've decided I can't stand poor, poor pitiful me any longer. Enough is enough.
Today, I've elected to come out of my self-imposed banishment to my "cryin' room" where I do my award worthy "woe is me" act and I'm now determined to face the cold, cruel, cruel world.
I am done being miserable. It is not pretty. I CAN NOT do it one more minute of the day. Life goes on.
Please! Feel free to call me a "Party-Pooper!" It's okay.
What's done is done.
Or it isn't.
Who knows?
It's all outta my hands.
God can. I can't.
I gave it to HIM!
Finally.


I do chaotic & inconclusive at times myself, then I dig out. Sounds like you are on the way out. Congrats.~Mary
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you are sad, but sounds like you are not going to stand for any more of it today!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes.
I am sorry that you hurt.
ReplyDelete(((Lisa)))
ReplyDeleteJust walk out of that room and keep putting one foot in front of the other. :-]
Sounds like its time to just keep walking.
ReplyDeleteI know to give up those things that are dragging me down. It's the surrender part that I have to get to in order to give it up.
ReplyDeleteI hate it when i sit in my pity pot. It feels so much better to be distracted by someone elses!!love,
ReplyDeletepity parties are warm and feel secure, hence the reason we all retreat there every so often.
ReplyDeletegratitude and acceptance are the key in my experience.
i love your honesty
Lisa xx
This might be a repeat, though I didn't get the message that it had to be approved by the author.
ReplyDeleteI've also had to put things in God's hands and get over my own pity party. Now I guess I just need to learn something called 'patience'?
Keeping you in my prayers.
Monica
Feel the pain.
ReplyDeleteFigure out how you can change the buttons that get you there.
Let go of the negative.
Fill that empty space with a positive.
Joyce
The worst thing about having a pity-party-for-one?
ReplyDeleteThere's no one else to clean up afterwards.
Forward...
The woman that shakes it to Buckcherry a party pooper? NO WAY! Hang in there, Lisa. (ROFL @ your Johnny Crason joke!)
ReplyDeleteSending you a hug - ~Ann
yay you.
ReplyDeleteGive it to whom can handle it all.
I shall join you in your pity and then we will have a party for two.
ReplyDeleteAnd we can eat chocolate - lots of it.
*sigh*
This is a great post . Gopod for you. I expect we can all relate? Someone in the blog world likes to say FORWARD. It works for me at times.. Hope you weekend is filled with small pleasures....I can sure understand how we do not get the life we ordered!. Obviously we were using the wrong catalogue!
ReplyDeleteLinda
I have nominated you for a "Blog Love" award... head over to my blog to receive it if you are interested :-)
ReplyDelete~Hugs~
I'm glad you had made that decision. It's so easy to just want to roll over when life hits you hard but that doesn't do any good. I've had to pick myself up off the couch/floor/bed several times, smack myself back to reality and get moving again. It feels better once you're moving, in my book.
ReplyDelete