
I am feeling rather accomplished this morning, having walked for 50 minutes TWO days in a row.
Today, my walking partner and I knocked that walk out in the pouring rain! Well, actually it didn't really start the heavy rain until we were about half-way finished and before it started we had a brilliant rainbow to enjoy! Despite the cold and the fact my dripping eyeglasses could have used windshield wipers, we decided that even though we were both made of sugar...we wouldn't melt, and we kept on!!
I feeeeeeel good...dadadadada! ::sung in a James Brown sort of way!::
It's supposed to snow here all weekend, beginning late tonight... so that may change our weekend plans, in which we were to go to down south to celebrate Tam's 36th birthday with my former in-laws. Yes...my oldest is now THAT OLD! She's not loving it, but I am rather amused wondering how I got old enough to have a kid THAT age!


Good for you on the long walks - those are the best! I love your music choices for today - have a great weekend Lisa!
ReplyDeleteThis is what I say: I'm not getting old, but my kids are.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful you're getting good exercise! That's one thing I really need to kick up a notch.
ReplyDeleteDon't send that snow our way...K? LOL
XOXO
I'll be 36 in two weeks. Tell her to suck it up princess! :)
ReplyDeleteGood for you on getting that walk in! You're sweet as pie, but still in tact.
keep up the great work..I took 54 sips of wine tonight.. does that count?
ReplyDeleteKeep that rain coming!! It's rolling our way and we will take all of it you can spare. Great news about your walking - don't stop!
ReplyDeleteI am 36 and she should be grateful she still has her mommy!!You make me miss mine, in a good way, thanks for sharing, i need to get to the gym myself
ReplyDeleteKudos on the walks! I need to get my arse back out and start doing that.
ReplyDeleteI'm taking advantage of the 40 degree weather all next week to walk more with Pickles. That in itself might be a slight challenge. However Pickles has gotten better with the rain since her Katrina days.
ReplyDeleteI still pause and ask myself when did I become old enough to have an adult married child. Thankfully I don't feel my age *winks*. (Hugs)Indigo
Good job on the walk. I always feel so proud of myself after working out under conditions like that, since I made myself do it anyway! It's an extra boost, isn't it?
ReplyDelete