Sunday, February 15, 2009

Womanizer, Womanizer...Baby, You're a Womanizer!

WOMANIZER Pictures, Images and Photos

"Slicks" as we like to call the most popular restaurant/watering hole in our little town, was packed to standing room only last night as we headed out in our Saturday night best...looking rather HOT, I might add, to continue the birthday celebration for the now 36-year-old Princess of Quite A Lot.

She's workin' this birthday all month long. Yep, it's her birthday and she'll decide when it's over. I am proud to tell you, I taught her to do exactly that as I truly believe we need to celebrate being uniquely us, whenever we can. Personally, I milked my 50th birthday that WHOLE YEAR; which worked out well, considering my birthday is in December!

Anyway...since it was going to be awhile before we could obtain a table, Tam elbowed her way up to the bar to get us a round of drinks; an Appletini for me, a Corona with Lime for Jody, a Cranberry and Grenadine, sans alcohol for her hubs, and a Jack and Coke for the Princess. We stayed huddled nearby as she got the bartender's attention and while she was waiting for the order, she struck up a conversation with an old friend nearby, then turned and introduced him to me.

I politely shook his hand and told him it was nice to meet him. He didn't know it, but I actually knew quite a bit about him. It's like that in a small town. Tam asked that I take a couple of photos of the two of them for "old times sake" since they were once "involved" for a short time, years ago. After a few photos, an acceptable one was agreed upon just at the moment a table became available, so we headed over to it, minus Mister Formerly Involved, who was just obtaining his first drink at the bar.

Fast forward about 4 hours later....

After a couple of drinks, we'd danced the night away to some of my new favorite dance tunes, including those naughty ones I mentioned in another blog entry and Jody and I sat down to rest for awhile. Tam was still out on the dance floor, with some hunky 23 year old, as she's decided that she's now going to be a "cougar" and chase those "younger men."

Out of nowhere, Mr. Formerly Involved shows up at our table, looks down at me and says something that I can't understand as he's obviously quite intoxicated and I have 55 year old ears that don't work as well as they used to and the music is totally blaring. I look at Jody inquisitively...like "please interpret for me Honey because I can't hear a thing" and she says:

"He said, 'I am sooooooo into you!' to YOU!"

Wide eyed, and obviously shocked because I hear people say that to Jody all the time, but to ME? It's been a while people!

I looked at this 39 year old man, who is now looking at me longingly and I hear him say..... "Are you married?"

"I am soooooooooooo in to you!" he says again.

Jody said, "She's HOT isn't she! Beautiful, huh!"

I smiled....somewhat flattered and definitely incredulous and said, "Do you remember meeting me earlier? I am Tam's MOM!"

He smiled back and said, "I know who you are!" And again, "I am sooooooooo in to YOU!"

Smiling, in a kind sort of way, I motioned with my index finger for him to come closer.

That's right.

Right here, darlin.

Closer. I wanted to speak directly in to his ear; the one just a little North West of his HUGE anticipating grin.

I wanted to make sure he heard every word.

CLEARLY.

After all, it was just our little secret!

"Dude!" I said, "I am Tam's MUTH-ER! You fuckin' impregnated my daughter!"

Suddenly, I wasn't quite as HOT any more and he certainly looked liked he'd sobered up a bit as he quickly disappeared in to the crowd!

Woman-i-zer, Woman-i-zer...Yeah...I know who you are!





Disclaimer: My daughter miscarried that child, and yes, he was aware of the pregnancy. Although she does not read this blog, I read her this entry because she found the whole situation hysterically funny and we're both still shaking our heads over the absurdity of it all.

17 comments:

  1. OMG, you couldn't make something like this up.
    What a LOSER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa....
    OH MY Gawd....
    I cannot stop balking!!! abd well, laughing... what an oaf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL!

    Oh. My. God.

    Yea, a loser for sure! But how funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I barely know where to start, I am still trying to stop laughing.
    1. Ain't it grand to be so freakin HOT????
    2. OMG
    3. Men are morons.
    4. OMG, wish I'd been there!
    and 5. This is the awesomest post EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious, true and one of the best posts I ever had the pleasure of falling off my chair laughing over!! ahaaaaa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't even know what to say about this! My sides hurt too bad to think!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm visting everyones blog on my follow list to get their email address. I am setting my blog so that only certain viewers can see it. I can't figure out another way to do this so please send me your email so i can send you an invite to view my blog.

    womannizer lol I hear that song alot.. don't like it much but it grows on yea when the kids play it over and over. I can't believe that guy would even try to hit on you knowing what he did and what you know. Damn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great story.
    I love it.
    Must be something in the jeans that keeps him interested in your gene pool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a shame you couldn't have accidentaly spilled a drink on him too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now you have a story to tell for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  11. When you talk dirty like that , I am sooooooooooo into you!

    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

    sorry, couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an arsehole. You were so much more polite about it than I would've been. ;)
    Love,
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  13. We have a 'titled' bulletin board up at work. It's the place we put really dumb and silly stories of the public's, er, silliness.

    The title?

    You Can't Make This S**T Up

    You really can't. And I'd be shaking with laughter too ...

    ReplyDelete
  14. "You say I'm crazy.... I got your crazy"

    I like you, Lisa! I bet you would be a hell of a lot of fun to hang with. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your thoughts!