As Edgar A. Poe said..."I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity."
That pretty much sums it up! Now trying to get outta my own way after trippin' on a series of enlightening growth experiences!
Labels: Subject to change!
Your so funny! Ok I'll start here: Waundering Aimlessly Throughout Life Having Fun! Hoping your weekend is one to remember! Thanks for starting and sharing this! Katie
God Bless You Lisa!! I am going to make a poster of those six words!! I will fashion it in photoshop and send it to you so you can frame it in front of your teenage kids!!
BTW, I'm celebrating One Year in the Blogosphere with a special 2-day Sx3 today and tomorrow. The winner gets a $50 Tar-Jay Gift Card. Please say you'll play!
LOL, you CRACK ME UP!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYour so funny! Ok I'll start here: Waundering Aimlessly Throughout Life Having Fun! Hoping your weekend is one to remember! Thanks for starting and sharing this!
ReplyDeleteKatie
Amen to that, sister! Concur wholeheartedly!
ReplyDeleteWonderful!
ReplyDeleteI discovered my teenager smoking! :(
Perfectly said!
ReplyDeleteMy six words: My dear, I understand your pain.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless You Lisa!! I am going to make a poster of those six words!! I will fashion it in photoshop and send it to you so you can frame it in front of your teenage kids!!
ReplyDeleteBwahahaha I love this one. :D Cracking me up. :D
ReplyDeleteMy six words for today: I live, I love, I discover.
ReplyDeleteyes they do, they certainly do !
ReplyDeleteThey make me drink a lot.
ReplyDelete(That's my six worded response to your six words..LOL)
LMAO!
ReplyDeleteYou goof. ;)
XOXO
Lattes and cats are better company.
ReplyDeleteBut I like yours better. ~Mary
Love your six words and I totally concur!
ReplyDeleteOkay, mine is late but here are my six words for Saturday:
ReplyDeleteI felt my grandson kick today!!
BTW, I'm celebrating One Year in the Blogosphere with a special 2-day Sx3 today and tomorrow. The winner gets a $50 Tar-Jay Gift Card. Please say you'll play!
ReplyDeleteI love your Six Word Saturdays. I think I'll try it myself next week!
ReplyDeleteLove reading post's about this shit! ( hey thats six!!)
ReplyDelete