Sunday, April 25, 2004

New Photo Blog

My oldest daughter and I decided to make a photo blog to display some of our photos!  I hope you'll take a look!  The link is below and in my sidebar, under "Other Journals!"  My thanks to (sometimes) photoblog's tutorials, as I am no longer banging my head against the wall, trying to upload photos!

http://journals.aol.com/cw2smom/UpCloseandPersonal-APhotoBlog/

5 comments:

  1. just took a look over there....lovely photos!  i'll check back often!!!
    ~Phinney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there - I love your photos.  I am somewhat of a photo-bug myself, although I was not able to get out of the house much this winter.  What kind of camera(s) are you using?  I love your farmland photo the best.  

    I also like your journal, especially the Miss Oklahoma entries....  ~ Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos are lovely ~ I really like the ladybug and dollhouse!
    How nice that mother and daughter can share this... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo blog!  Lots of wonderful photos there.  I love the close-up of the dollhouse best.  I almost thought it was a girl's bedroom, until I read the caption. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link; I really enjoyed it and can't wait for more.  BTW, I finally read all your entries about legally becoming an Indian.  I wish I could say it will be easier for me, but as you well know, proving & documenting that heritage is no easy task.  Like you, I will also be a member of the Eastern Cherokee Nation, that is if I ever get the paperwork done.  Thanks for the info!  ¤Holly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your thoughts!