
Well, my spoiled rotten Birthday Girl is in a little pissy snit for some reason this evening. I have no idea why, but the boyfriend is nearby, patiently trying to cheer her up, while giving her a suitable amount of disgustingly sweet baby talk.
YOU POOR MEN!
That kind of shit is exactly why I am so glad I am not a man or gay, and another reason why I probably did so well working in a job field that was male dominated.
There's no damn way I'd be putting up with that crap!
Women can be such pains in the arse.
So, right now we're all waiting around to see if she's going to join us for HER birthday dinner at the restaurant of HER choice, or have the Birthday Cake that SHE specified....white cake with chocolate frosting, that I went out in freezing Winter Wonderland of spitting snow to buy.
Personally, after making a concerted effort to find out what her issue is and getting "NOTHING" as a response, I've detached with LOVE.
Whatever. She's not going to ruin my Saturday night. They teach us that nifty stuff in Al-Anon.
And...I will be eating some of that cake and ice cream too!
She can have some too......or not.
In closing, we as parents need to remember these famous words of wisdom by Lisa Simpson...
You can't create a monster, then whine when it stomps on a few buildings.
Oh yeah......I own it! :)


I'd grab my car keys and announce that "...anyone who isn't being a candy-ass crybaby is welcome to come to a nice dinner and cake. Anyone else can go piss up a rope."
ReplyDeleteThen I'd walk to the car, start it up, wait exactly thirty seconds and drive away.
You just tickle my funny bone, doll. :)
ReplyDeleteBut I have to say, those are pretty good words of advice. I need to show them to my dear husband who is totally wrapped around my 4 year old daughter's finger.
She's a little monster alright! LOL
XOXO
p.s. Enjoy that cake and ice cream. :)
I remember once my mom telling me not to let someone steal my happiness. I try to live my that, I don't let my daughter's moods steal my joy. I hope she came around
ReplyDeleteMonica
I've had moments like that with my daughter.
ReplyDeleteI tell her to go outside, spit out the attitude and come back when she has something positive to share.
Sometimes she comes back. Sometimes I eat alone!
Women may be a pain but I've seen the same bratty behavior with my stepsons... pouting, refusing to go out...
ReplyDeleteHope she ended up getting over herself.
*hugs*
heather
I hope she got over herself. You're right, damn you gals are hard to understand;)
ReplyDeleteWait a minute, do we have the SAME daughter????? DO WE???
ReplyDeletelol i hope she got over 'nothing' and enjoyed her birthday party. what we'll do for our kids! :)
ReplyDelete