Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Christmas icon Pictures, Images and Photos

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with those you love.

We're having a beautiful white Christmas for the first time that I can recall since I moved up to this mountain, nearly 28 years ago. Today's first weather report said it wouldn't snow at our 4000' elevation, but Mother Nature fooled 'em again and we ended up with a couple of inches after all. We enjoyed a yummy Christmas dinner while watching giant snowflakes fall softly. I will always remember this Christmas as one of my best.

Wishing you Christmas Blessings and praying for Peace on Earth!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comforting words! I talked to Babe so I feel happier today. She'll be home on the 31st but I will talk to her again soon. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't tell Al Gore... LOL

    When do the bobsled races begin??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiest of holiday wishes to you, hope the New Year is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to hear you had such a memorable Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a very merry Christmas, Lisa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ho! ho! ho! glad you had such a wonderful day, it sounds just beautiful!! and holy WOW, do you live at a high elevation!! yikers~!!

    xo phin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow--a white Christmas. It sounds great. Nothing better than watching snow fall.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had a wonderful white Christmas!

    Hooray for mother nature being fooled!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your thoughts!