
And finally, before I finally pull myself away from this computer and do something constructive like attend an Al Anon meeting...I ask:
Just what was Mr. Churchill implying when he said this??
"Mr. Attlee is a very modest man. Indeed he has a lot to be modest about."


Wow! I didn't know Churchill was a urinal-peeker.
ReplyDeleteThat's why I come here - for the historical perspective.
Hey, my hubs grew up in Grove Oklahoma. :) And I did in Joplin MO - pretty close. :)
ReplyDeleteThanx for popping over.
I can see that quote being taken different ways but I would prefer to think nicely that it means Attlee is abounding with good traits that haven't went to his head. :)
uhh I got nothing! I guess I could google something!
ReplyDeleteThis is a family blog, so I dare not share it here.
ReplyDeleteThat Churchill was quite the nutbar, wasn't he?
:)
Churchill. Harumph!
ReplyDelete