
I am thrilled with the way my photo shoot went today! I took about 250 shots during the nearly 2 hours we spent at the park! It gave me some confidence that I was sorely lacking and now that I am editing some pretty darn good shots (in my very humble opinion)...I have gained even more confidence-at least in the quality of my composition.

It's was very fun and those children are just so gorgeous, which made my job pretty easy! I swear that they should be models, especially Lissy as she's a real natural beauty and totally at ease with the camera. She's also a very cooperative 5 year old!

Chan is 8 so he's at that stage that he'd rather be playing than doing that dorky stuff like getting his photo taken, but with some bubble gum and the playground equipment at our City Park, he did great!

I stopped at the Dollar Store and bought a variety of fun little props..such as Christmas Hats, Flowers, Bubbles, Bubble Gum, Books, stuffed animals, etc. So, I was able to keep their attention by changing up with the goodies, that they got to keep in the end. I spent about $20 on that stuff, they had fun and I got some great photo experience!
Plus a there was a reward of a box of Sour Gummy Bears to be had by each, for doing a good job! Of course, I checked with Mom ahead of time to ensure it was alright for them to have the candy at the end!
Anyway...I hope you enjoy these shots and I welcome your comments and critique!


Phenomenal photos!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so impressed!
xo,
Nancy
HA! This is probably the only blog entry in history that can use the phrases "kids at a playground", "bag of candy and toys" and "camera" without being reported to the FBI.
ReplyDeleteThose are some seriously fantastic photos. Nice work. Your camera-Fu is the superior one.
Remo's comment had me LAUGHING my ASS off.
ReplyDeleteThose are some beautiful shots! I hope you will post more, I can't wait to see them!
They are beautiful children! And you did an AWESOME job photographing and capturing their personalities. Beautifully done!
ReplyDeleteMonica
These are beautiful shots...how did you get the kids to pose so wonderfully! Nice work. Maria
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful. A great job!
ReplyDeleteAnd we were happy to acknowledge this blog with an award. Your posts are always interesting and fresh. :)
Bella.
Your planning and preparation really paid off for this shoot. The pictures are absolutely excellent! I like how you used the light and the great expressions on their faces. Well done! Bravo!
ReplyDeleteSam
What beautiful pictures! And you're right, the little girl is a natural for the camera.
ReplyDeleteIf I was their mom, I'd be thrilled!
XXOO