Monday, February 16, 2004

Good Mornin' Oreo-Part II

 

Me: "SHHHHH! Oreo, everyone's still sleepin'!"

Oreo: MeeeeeeOOOOOWWWWW! ( I don't give a rat's fanny. Where's the tuna?)

Me: Looking in fridge, moving the milk, several styrofoam take-out boxes, and the out-dated cottage cheese......panic.....where's the can of cat food.......I know I fed her some canned food yesterday morning...Where is it? Pulling out the meat drawer...No, not in the meat drawer...silly! Who'd put cat food in the meat drawer anyway? Damn, I know it's here somewhere. 

 IT's NOT!

Oreo: MEEEEEOOW MEEEOOOOWWWWW (What do you mean it's not there? Well, I don't like it cold anyway....So, go look in the pantry and get me a fresh can!) Meeeeeoooowwww!

Me: Running to the pantry......thinking this cat is going to really be difficult if I don't find some canned cat food quick......Oh, there's plenty of dry, but NO canned, Arrrggggh.....Oreo will not like this......Heading to back to the kitchen, I grab her water bowl and fill it with fresh water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your thoughts!