We were recently blessed with a two day visit from my brother, his wife, and my beautiful toddler niece, named Riley.
I actually cooked a huge dinner.....ham steaks, shrimp scampi, macaroni and cheese (Riley's favorite food), cornbread and sugar snap peas. Don't ask me why that particular combination of food...I just threw it all together to feed a bunch of hungry family.
Dessert was huge banana splits and sundaes complete with whipped cream, nuts and fat red cherries.
continued...............


Awwww, what a cute little baby she was!!! I don't say that often about babies either!!! LOL I'm glad you got to relax with your neice. You deserve so much more of that!!! I read your journal and everytime you talk about Bubba, I can feel your emotion. It makes me just want to huge you and knock some sense into him. Some day he will see what he's done and how much you've done for him.
ReplyDeleteJamie
Riley is beautiful. I love little baby faces - so round and tender and always at peace [except when they're screaming bloody murder. lol] Dinner sounds good too.. especially dessert. Wow. Fat Red Cherries. ::drool:: lol
ReplyDeleteThank you...we think she's pretttttty special! Jamie, thanks for your comments in the Bubba saga! I appreciate your kind support. I am so glad I have this outlet to release my feelings....otherwise, I'd be about over the edge by now! lol! Keep comin back!
ReplyDelete